This month’s leading destination is Queenstown, a scenic town which sits on the crystal clear Lake Wakatipu surrounded by The Remarkables Mountain Range. As an internationally recognised destination, Queenstown is fast becoming a popular event location for many business and association groups.
After hosting several conferences in Queenstown this year, we are delighted to share with you the best Queenstown has to offer for your next corporate event.
Where to stay:
Queenstown’s hotels and resorts can cater for any budget with accommodation options ranging from cosy boutique hotels to internationally recognised hotels. Queenstown also offers an assortment of Luxury retreats & lodges for smaller more intimate events.
What to see:
Queenstown is New Zealand’s natural playground with plenty to see and do, Queenstown offers an unrivalled choice of inspirational group activities.
- Witness beautiful scenery from the Skyline Gondola
- Ride the Luge whilst you’re up there
- Embark a day trip aboard the TSS Earnslaw Steam Ship Cruise
- And then enjoy lunch and a farm tour at Walters Peak High Country Farm & Gourmet BBQ Lunch
- Indulge in a private Helicopter Ride to the top of The Remarkables Mountain Range
Spare Time Activities:
- Increase the adrenaline a jet boat ride on the Thunder Jet
- Play a round of Golf at Jacks Point
- Take a dip and unwind in the Onsen Hot Pools
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Queenstown Gardens
- Explore the Luxury shops in town
- Hire a car and drive to quaint town of Glenorchy
For the more adventurous:
Conference and Incentive Events:
Queenstown offers an assortment of high quality conference venues to suit any budget. From outdoor conferencing – incorporating picturesque local activities and attractions, to unique indoor conference facilities and cuisine Queenstown’s broad range of event options cover it all.
The Queenstown Convention Bureau are an excellent resource for all of your conference and incentive needs in Queenstown. The non-for-profit organization provides non-biased information on accommodation, venues and group activities and can also help facilitate site inspections and bus transfers.
Where to Eat
Where to Drink:
Queenstown offers daily international flights direct from New Zealand and Australia’s Eastern Ports making it easily accessible to get your groups in and out. It is approximately a 3-hour flight from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne International Airports. Night flights from Auckland are now available, allowing for more connecting flights in and out of Queenstown. Queenstown International Airport is only a 15-minute drive from the town centre making it very easy to access via shuttles, taxi, buses and rental cars.
Talk to us today about hosting your next conference or incentive event in Queenstown.